App Registrations without Associated Enterprise Applications are all MSFT related!

I have P2P Server, Sales Copilot for Microsoft Outlook, and Sales Copilot Power Virtual Agents Bot (Power Virtual Agents) all showing up affecting my score. All are Microsoft apps.

P2P Server (used by Azure ESTS Service) explained:
https://www.jasonfritts.me/2019/09/26/what-is-the-azure-ad-service-principal-p2p-server-for/

Can I remove the P2P Server? no idea.

I installed the other probably through Dynamics 365 Sales Hub. You consent to try out CoPilot for Sales, it never tells you what it is going to do, and next thing you know you have something new in your AppGovScore.

Hi.

I have P2P Server, Sales Copilot for Microsoft Outlook, and Sales Copilot Power Virtual Agents Bot (Power Virtual Agents) all showing up affecting my score. All are Microsoft apps.

We surface this information as applications sometimes access (identity) data through the Microsoft Graph without a user-facing application present. This is represented by application registrations without an associated enterprise app.

This check does not currently impact your score.

Can I remove the P2P Server? no idea.

If you do not use the remote desktop protocol (RDP) on (Hybrid) Entra-join devices, you can remove the P2PServer app registration.

I installed the other probably through Dynamics 365 Sales Hub. You consent to try out CoPilot for Sales, it never tells you what it is going to do, and next thing you know you have something new in your AppGovScore.

I agree. Installing apps through other portals than Entra (including Teams) is opaque. Luckily, AppGovScore surfaces this information, so that identity admins can provide guard rails and/or controls to manage application security in Entra. :bulb: